Saturday, April 21, 2007

Installing Calphalon Pot Rack

dadaina @ 2007-04-21T18: 14:00


I do not know how the weather is in Germany, but for us it's snowing. and it rains. and it is storming. and therefore I'm bored so I thought to myself, I imagine they were a bit Latvian musk, if at all for anyone interested.

in the box - vecumdienas
a Latvian in the box lied because the salvis has simply evil in English.
wens still ineressiert: myspace.com / intheboxlatvia
otherwise are in the Topos all very dear to have value, box in which there is free love and if the manager hole with the cheek one is zettel infected with names in the pouch-one for next concert written on the guest list.

double faced eels - dakteris
the new song of double faced eels, something like the doctors in Latvian only younger. the concert last week was pretty funny and I think they even have even a video at my school turned Latvian. they are well also one of the most famous bands to brainstorm.


ar Basam kājām - cūkmena himna
I could not keep back the "pig-anthem" of the todfeindesband upload from in the box. at last singing about a time in latvia muelltrennung that must be commended.


mofo - vienmēr veli vairāk
mofo I find great

in the box - pagaidām
the circuit again in the box. this is less the subject of my groupie life.
soon are also some pictures from in the box from last thursday, that was a very very strange day. Schulz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment