Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Trial Of Illustrator Cs3

dadaina @ 2007-05-01T10: 52:00


oh man. the pallets.
yesterday I was with my future wife in Riga on the way to eat Pelmeni. I want the Belgian ne sms send so that we take for happy hour in cuba cafe and send the sms stupid as I am also go at Karlis. and Karlis is a man who probably wonder not a bit about German text messages (the wonders more about things like coffee hairy mature, the fact that in Germany in the summer does not can go snowboarding and people who do not are vegetarian) and it would he be trusted without hesitation that he simply looks up each word in the dictionary and the happy hour in cuba cafe appears. but fortunately he did not and I again sent the same sms to the correct number and prompt that came from the Australian back. what a joy. So then
cuba cafe, then again pelmeni occurred because Australia that is hungry, Australia bar then in the orange for hockey to behold (Latvia to Sweden. my problem is so that I grundsaetzlicherweise am always against Latvia, I can simply did not change in that, and certainly not when latvia sweden to play. I may never let anyone know this only, or it could be dangerous). Sweden won then with 8 to 2, Valerie went home and I had to watch as I believe in the Belgian bridle.
Australia, Belgium and especially I was then not to go home feel (was lost after the last match Latvia-Switzerland (Latvia), my host sister for two days talking nothing more), so we have tequilabar a few more shots in a incorporated.
and then we went even really going on. I waited alone and totgefroren half to the bus stop in the dark riga last on my bus, when two Russians and one russenmaedchen join me. better than to sit alone, I thought to myself, because at night in riga we know could never happen as exactly what there. But after only two minutes in society came a police van in racing with tatuetata, comes to the bus stop with screeching to a stop, two brutal-looking, armed, bulletproof-dressed policemen sprint from the car and are pushing the two Russians laid next to me. fierce duel was in Russian, they were the face and hands by looking for the wall, pure plugs into the police van and within three minutes of all over.
have fortunately not the policemen noticed that there also a slightly drunken underage exchange student without accompaniment but with a slightly fake student ID card and health insurance was sitting. there would have been thrilled not olga.
on my eimweg I made my very depressed, family stay prepared and was then greeted with a round of joyful vodka and had verkupplungsversuch nr. can undergo two about me. my family loves me so much that they are constantly trying to marry me with any cousin so I stay in the family. this time they were chosen for this task, even a fairly acceptable cousin, with long hair, guitar and stars on the shoes, but then that I wanted to sing to his geklampfe the whole time with him with vodka and provide impetus that led me then to the late hour, but to take on.
this morning at ten and we went right back on with vodka. I'll tell you, the pallets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment