Friday, June 1, 2007

Hard Drive Tv Recorder

dadaina @ 2007-06-01T23: 56:00


so, I am yesterday from my week-long trip russia moscow / st. come home, petersburg.
when I put the pictures have on the pc I become a bit more to write, now only a short story that shows how rock star cool Valerie and I have yet:
Arbat on the old in Moscow seems to us a young man with a vice rump e-guitar contrary.
I: Look, there is a guitar with ner!
the guitar with: concert (in Russian) girls on the!
valerie (in Russian): when?
it: now (in Russian)! We
: Davai!
turn around and run our newly acquired rock star as two pet happy afterwards.
also flowed the currents in vodka and then we have also in the Hermitage in St. petersburg run. at eleven at night and there it still as bright as day. in Moscow, however hats at eleven at night anyway, we had only 28 grad years in Russia, the hottest weather since 130!

I am now reading the little prince and the first part of harry potter (Harijs poters ") in Latvian!

0 comments:

Post a Comment