Saturday, July 21, 2007

Fungal Skin Infection Knee

dadaina @ 2007-07-21T12: 38:00


yesterday to me is the following happened:
(sportfest = THE annual event in my village) I go with 26 € for "schbordfeschd"
entering costs six euros
I drink myself rather chop with several asbach-cola to each 2 €
at the end I have 23 € left

and here the ingenious solution:
you ask his 20 year old uncle, if he wanted to buy something and because he has now finished learning, no longer but his name will be called by men's professional staff and zweitausendnochwas earned in months, he presses a twenty euro in the hand and says "spend on drink it!"
shame I can not believe my uncle married.
tonight is the way, then great, "I've learned everything, and throw my money with both hands out the window" pool party, I hope no one drowned in.

at this point nor my compassion with verena:
the poor has helped me yesterday, the 20 € to spend on drink and was still hacking when I came to be with me for three days, business at seven again in there home and had to up at half past twelve and hair dye, cut and wash and sweep up and from 1 to 6 then sport firmly on the use ....( and this evening she is invited to Lucas).
tilts hopefully not in the slippers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment