Monday, July 12, 2010

Headache2 Weeks Postpartum

kessel_ksl @ 2010-07-12T21: 31:00



Fine images were you chosen as, Nessa: D



The coke sniffing Snow White. Yes, I've found somewhere once found (probably in the depths of Photobucket) and praise as a standard icon. Shows to me that everyone has a bad side to that you can not live forever. And that no one is perfect and it always (or often) is a blemish, the one often perceives at first glance does not, but who eventually comes to light. How that relates to his own life, can be interpreted any even ...




One of my favorite scene pairs and one of the best scenes: D And the love of Stuttgart are pure, I must mention yes or no extra ... This, in simple love and fangirl-like used for discussions on the two or confidential content.




A (plot) Bunny icon, because I herzallerliebst \u0026lt;3 was intended for discussion or story writer's block or cute things.




A girlish shopping best friends icon. (Write because I could start again what ... The Amazon has delivered ...) For future bragging and girlish with newly acquired consumer




intended for the Büchermeme that I will soon start times should and also I like 'Alice in Wonderland', especially the old series in which it carries such a strange orange dress (which I did but found no icons)




A Grey's Anatomy icon and Fangirlglück: D My favorite series for 'Queer as Folk' (and in some ways also the scene of the crime). Yes, the two most sexiest men Derek Shepard and Marc Sloan or Patric Dempsey and Eric Dane and they are so slashy: D \u0026lt;3 and good looking (? I mentioned this already) and cut out sayings and horny aaw ~ even if they have women's stories they are great and yes ... Moreover, they are happy together bitter, but may also bicker like an old married couple. I love her and I love this series

0 comments:

Post a Comment