Friday, December 31, 2010

Crissy From Nadine Jansen

Christmas 2010

Have long
posted anything. So here the same clenched roar. My Christmas cards. Whoever finds his looks, that through the direct flash (did not stated) was lost much of the colors.

Then came some questions, such as those made .... I've got it right I just did this year. The backgrounds are sprayed with Glimmer Mist colors. The deer are easy transfer of gold foils. The are so ready to support the film, one she hangs up and rub your finger over it so long until it adheres to the surface. Funny is that I really got a finger with which it went really well. With any other I could not get the power aufbringen, die Tiere aufzurubbeln. Was am Ende dazu führte, dass ich 2 Tage lang das Gefühl hatte, als hätte ich eine riesige Blase am Zeigefinger ;) Was ich nicht alles für euch tue! *grins*






















0 comments:

Post a Comment