Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chronic Sinusitis; Dark Urine

Day 14 Day 13

declare me crazy, but today I have almost all the colored fanart! Except for Hamburg, and the (partial) backgrounds, everything is ready.
was course everything is not free from frustration and I have in the meantime 5 M: minutes thinking about the whole project to finish. Yes, shame on my head, but I was really really pissed off - but I think it can be (almost) everything saved.




That's the spot / the paper resolution of horror ... I hope I can somehow hide it ... If not - Hm

Damigen imageshack hates this evening, there are pictures tomorrow - I'm really sorry :-(

But - shall I make you aware of my new icon: D \u0026lt;3


Satistik?

workload: uh ... ~ 13h
mood: Hokayem:)
Music: Jan Delay, James Blunt, Radio, Pussycat Dolls ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment