Saturday, May 15, 2010

Custom Bowling Balls In Columbus Ohio

scene Stuttgart Fanfiction Chapter 4

Title: Fuck Bureau
Author: Kessel
Beta: Still not
fandom: crime scene Stuttgart
Pairing: Lannert / Bootz or here Bootz / Julia
Warning / Rating: PG 13, and a bit of strong language
Disclaimer: All ARD. Still.
Content: Sebastian needs to tell his wife that is between him and Thor.

Even before he could put the key into the lock, the door has been flung open by Julia.

"Where were you?"

nothing. No greeting. He had expected nothing else. "... We had to presidium solve the case. I had no time "

None Time for what? To call me? But I had to call time on your goddamn shit-presidency! And you know what they've told me? That you've made Friday by two as any other workday. And now it is Sunday evening! Sunday night, you understand the Sebastian? Is that still purely in your head? And where were you at all the whole time? "

it was down the hall to make it into the kitchen, he leaned against the kitchen, which was upset in the doorway, his face red with hectic dotted spots.

"Now tell me, Sebastian! Say damn 'again with me! You know that you have a family that is worried about you? And your constant lies! "

" Julia, I can, I'll explain. But calm down, please ... "

He would be alarmed do not argue, not again, but speak out at last. Make a clean sweep.

"Yes, go ahead! I hear "

you dropped into a chair, his arms crossed over his chest.

"I ... I was with Thorsten. Not in the fucking Bureau. "

Sebastian slowly raised his eyes, but Julia was only an angry snort heard from again.

"Yes, all weekend, we had no case. We ... - Oh shit, make me the not so hard! Thorsten and I, so we ... "He fell back into

stuttering, it was more difficult than he had imagined.

"You are what? Together perhaps?

Julia's voice was mocking, and his quiet "Yes, I did." Went in the rumble of falling over on the chair Julia had just been sitting up almost under.

"Tell me do you really still ticks all right? You have a family! You have two small children! Or this is your midlife crisis? 're Too slow at the right age for something like that! That can not be serious! "

you jumped up and stood gesticulating in front of him and he would probably most like fists hammering against his chest.

"But I'm serious! And do you think about that because I love my children less? I now am a bad father or something? "

Even if he is made to remain calm, his voice sounded irritated and he pushed through the arms against the counter.

"Not a bad father, but a bad influence you are! What should I tell them to please? , Your father has run away with his colleagues? 'You're crazy but! Go me just out of sight! "

" Oh, and I always thought you were not so crappy conservative as your whole family! Yeah, I'm the bad influence! Then I was but a long time! "

He paused a moment, listening as she breathed deeply.

"How long now huh? How long has this been going, your 'affair, or whatever that is? "

" The interest you at once? Well - Our 'affair' is already four months! But you're probably too blind to notice it! Or have you already knew all the time? "

" Four months? I can not believe you! Last week was your Thorsten but only for eating! "

Mad Tears ran on the cheeks, she wiped vigorously.

"Is this allowed or what?"

"You're such an ass, Sebastian! Get out! 'm Just starting! Pack your things and get out! Just disappear from my life and the lives of my children! "

And not just slap that she missed him, he let the tears in his eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment