Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When Will My Clamydia Symptons Clear

A little update ...

... or just a bit.

So, I'm grad almost finished with the pencil drawing, then I'll start later this week with the coloring, which I will not frustrate hope so because it is not a watercolor paper (which had me in A2 10 & € ;! cost 1 sheet) and so I probably do first 'ne Probezeichnugn, as is the case, the ink on the paper and whether and how to curl and so on!. Results determined funny results!

What else? My father has carved out with the coolest award on the image. He saw it the first time on Sunday. Then so can I watch on it - even recognized that the Commissioners And then also gave good constructive criticism. And then said very disappointed, "Where 's honest and Cain?" XD I could not - the tone was simply divine: D

Today I will probably get no more or no state update to make because I was the picture I have of the Berliners me off ... maybe someone has a good, nice with the two? Or I can 'nen Screen chic make irgendnem episode? That would be great! \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment